The Confidential News

Another Dance Cover from Sarah Lahbati Trends Once Again on Social Media!

A+ A-

Sarah Lahbati again proves her title as “Dancefloor Goddess” as she published her second dance cover on YouTube on last Tuesday, April 5. Regardless of being a mom to Zion and wife to actor Richard Gutierrez, Sarah is indeed the embodiment of the term “Hot Momma” in her dance video. Dancing to Beyonce’s "Formation," Lahbati showed off her moves in the sizzling and hot video.

Lahbati uploaded the video on YouTube with the caption:
“I love what I do and the people with whom I get to work/play. It's not always easy, especially for me who isn't a natural born dancer, but I work harder everyday and I'm committed to living a creative life, not to prove anything to anyone, not to please anyone but because I like it and it empowers me.”

Lahbati then thanked those who have been supporting her projects and career. Since she transferred to ABS-CBN in August last year, Lahbati has been regularly performing on “ASAP” along with other Kapamilya stars like Maja Salvador, Enrique Gil and Rayver Cruz. Aside from “Formation,” Sarah also uploaded her dance cover to Zayn Malik’s song “Pillow Talk” together with Rayver Cruz last month. Watch her exquisite dance rendition of the song Formation on the Video Below:


Source: Trending News Portal

Loading...

Other Post

Viral 1391840784828254848

Post a Comment Google Plus

emo-but-icon

Loading...
item