The Confidential News

Scientists Discovered A Planet That Really Looks Like Hell!

A+ A-

Can you imagine a planet that looks like a hell?

Based on myth and religion, hell is a place of suffering and sanction for the souls of the dead people. In literature, it is the precise and the horrible opposite of heaven.

Descriptions mentioned are shown to a planet discovered by the Wonderful Engineering in space named 55 Cancri e. Both hemispheres are hellish: one is full of darkness while the other is a surface of burning lava as the temperature rises up to 2,000 degrees Celsius. At night, the heat goes up to 1,500 degrees.

Cancri's atmosphere contains a toxic gas called hydrogen cyanide and emits a high amount of radiation.

See the video below.

Loading...

Other Post

World News 1967971535420859285

Post a Comment Google Plus

  1. Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using oyedepo the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2013. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many testimonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email oyedepoherbalcuretemple@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by oyedepo . I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him. You can contact via email oyedepoherbalcuretemple@gmail.com or you can contact him thought whatsapp nuber;+2348167554235

    GOOD LUCKY.......

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Loading...
item