The Confidential News

A Man Outrageously Swallowed by a Giant Snake! Unbelievable!

A+ A-

We encounter unbelievable photos showing unusual animal behaviors online, like this photo of a giant snake who allegedly swallowed a live human being that has been shared in various social media sites now. The said image makes most of the viewers think if it is true or not.

A group made a study with regards to the capability of the giant snake and had a research on the photo if it is real or not. According to Hoax Factor in their video featured on YouTube, they concluded that there may be a possibility of giant snakes to kill and swallow a whole human being. However, there were no documentations yet to prove that it already happened.

In addition, Discovery Channel demonstrated the truth on the ability of a specific giant snake called Anaconda to swallow a man after looping itself around him.

But then, no proof was found out as to the said image is real or not. Thus, people assumed that it was just edited.

Watch the video below.


Source: YouTube / TNP

Loading...

Other Post

World News 1894695173583837834

Post a Comment Google Plus

  1. This is how DR OKHIHIEhelped me in getting rid of my HERPES SIMPLEX 2 VIRUS
    disease. I am TRACY BEN my email address is tracyben12345@gmail.com i was diagnosed of
    this disease for over FIVE years i have be looking for solution until January this year.
    thought all hope is lost, I was half dead just because of the pain I was separated from the crowd and i was now alone,truly I was in a great pain, I tried all my best
    to be happy again but I can’t, until a good friend of mine introduced a
    great SPIRITUALHEALLER to me who is DR.OKHIHIE, saying that she saw many
    testimonies on how he helped people getting rid of their HERPES SIMPLEX Virus he gave
    me his email which is okhihiespelltemple@gmail.com. I spoke to him and being a kindhearted man he answered me without any delay. I told him
    my problems, he asked me to buy some items, and though I couldn’t find the
    items I sent him the money to buy the items for me. Which he did
    successfully, he cast the spell, before he prepared the herbal. he send it to me via corrie service and he instructed me on how to take the herbal. and asked me to go for medical checkup
    which I did, I didn’t believe when the doctor told me that am HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS negative,
    truly am still short of words, I thank DR.OKHIHIE for the great deeds, if you
    are having a similar problem I will advice you to contact dr OKHIHIE on his email okhihiespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Ogudugu has rendered to me getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Ogudugu Email on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Ogudugu is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Ogudugu now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email: (greatogudugu@gmail.com ). Call or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Loading...
item