The Confidential News

Her Husband Wanted to Take All of His Money on His Grave, When the Time Comes, She Made a Very Clever Move!

A+ A-

We all have our own wishes before we take our last breathe. Some wanted to travel around the world, Some just wants to hold the hands of the ones they've loved. But there are still selfish people who wanted to take all of what they've earned to their graves not thinking about anyone but their selves.

Just like the Story of this husband and wife who have made a huge mark to people here on Social Media.

When they were still together, her husband worked so hard that he has to do his job on double time to earn enough money to keep it for himself.

Before he takes his last breathe, he told his wife to put all of his money in the casket along with his dead body.

The wife was a Christian who lives by a good moral and she really wanted to grant the wish of her dying husband.

The casket of her husband was already being put down to the grave when she 
yelled, "Wait a minute." Then she put on a shoebox inside the casket and locked it.

friend of her told her, ‘I hope you weren’t crazy enough to put all that money in there with that stingy old man.’

The widow replied, "Yes, I promised. I’m a good Christian, I can’t lie. I promised him that I was to put that money in that casket with him."

Her friend asked her, ‘You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?’

The wife replied, ‘I sure did, I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check.’ ”


Very clever move isn't it ? she still did what his husband's last wish is, all he needs to do is to encash the money from the bank, if he still can do it. The lesson here? his wife was really smart and no one could argue to this.

Source : Little Things

Loading...

Other Post

Viral 4158967793474455107

Post a Comment Google Plus

emo-but-icon

Loading...
item